Our team focused for a while on making small improvements and fixes related to the user experience of the app. The following is a list of improved points:
- Additional options when inviting a new user (send invitation now, external user, another Teams domain)
- Mobile access in certain views. We don't invest heavily in mobile because our users rarely use Cyberday mainly from mobile devices, but we want to make sure that all things in Cyberday do work also with smaller browsers.
- Optional columns in table views enabled
- Better navigation between reports and related tasks / documentation cards
- Improved reliability of documentation cards
- Better reactivity (related information is updated immediately after the change) in different list views