Guidebook expanded with case examples and skill tests
We published improvements to employee cyber awareness features, which are reflected as expansions to the Guidebook view:
- There are "case examples" available for each guideline that describe real-life situations that have occurred as a result of non-compliance with the guidelines
- Case examples must be read before accepting the actual guideline, if you enable them from organisation settings
- After reading the guidelines for one theme (e.g. Remote work and mobile devices), the employee can be asked to take a short skill test
- The skill test means a few (3-8) multiple-choice questions related to the guidelines in the theme
- From the organization dashboard admins can see these guidelines-related contents on the guideline card
These features will be optional, i.e. you can enable them yourself if you want in Organization Dashboard -> Settings -> Employee training in Guidebook. The new features do not automatically jump on, but by default the Guidebook still works in a straightforward way for accepting the instructions.