Demo-webinars are to present the utilization of Cyberday from the point-of-view of a selected main feature. These webinars emphasize live screenshares and giving some admin / expert tips, through which you can get the most out of your Cyberday usage.
This demo webinar introduces the deployment of different security tasks, creating policy documents from the task content and reporting compliance with different requirement frameworks.
Webinar is suitable for anyone interested in Cyberday and more experienced admins, who'd like to expand usage and develop their information security level even further.
1. Deploying security tasks through Cyberday
Documentation-based tasks, tasks related to creating policies / reports, guidelines-related tasks, delegating security controls
- Task connections to requirements on frameworks and information security risks
2. Creating policy documents
- Theme- / section-specific policies
- Getting acceptance for policy documents
3. Compliance reporting
- Framework's point-of-view
- Collaboration with an auditor
- Perceiving own readiness level
4. Tips for work management in Cyberday
- Review intervals
- All events -view
We welcome questions and comments throughout the webinar! These are also an important part of the webinar content.
P.s. Registering for the webinar doesn't commit you to anything. You may also participate either "live" or via the recording, which you will receive automatically via email after the webinar is over.