Organization has defined the areas for handling confidential information and the operating rules that are followed in all activities that take place in the corresponding areas.
In the rules, consideration should be given to the following points:
- the rules and related areas are communicated only personnel for whom the information is relevant
- unsupervised work in areas is minimized
- areas are physically locked and checked regularly
- prohibition of unauthorized recording devices (e.g. phones, video cameras)
- monitoring the transportation of terminal devices
- publishing emergency instructions in an easily accessible way